Join the Global Regenerative Movement
Even if you are not a farmer or rancher, you can still take local action with the Tallgrass Network and join a growing global Savory Network of partners to advance rapid paradigm change toward climate change mitigation and healthy communities. How you can be a part of this exciting movement:
BECOME A CHAMPION ADVOCATE BY COMPLETING A COURSE OF SELF-STUDY
Savory Champions A new program for advocates of regenerative agriculture and the framework of Holistic Management, involving an introductory e-course. Or, become a Savory Earth Champion with completion of a 3 e-course bundle. For more information about the accreditation process, see Savory.Global/network.
participate in our events
Volunteer for Ecology Monitoring days, attend our "First Saturday" open houses, attend our annual events, and watch for other opportunities. Make sure you are on our e-mail list, follow us on social media, and see our calendar for upcoming dates.
SUPPORT OUR TALLGRASS NETWORK PRODUCERS
- Shop from our retail store, directly from our producers, for your home or business. Watch for our directory of producers in 2017.
- Ask that your food and fashion products utilize materials that can be verified as regenerative. Watch for the Savory Land to Market Program rollout in 2018, a new global initiative to provide buyers with the power to influence the market. See the Consumer Revolution to learn more.
- Provide scholarships for new stewards entering our management training program.
SUPPORT THE GLOBAL PROGRAMS AND SERVICES OF THE SAVORY INSTITUTE
- Make a charitable donation – or an ongoing donation – to the Savory Institute and its programs
- Subscribe to Savory emails for action alerts and up-to-date on global climate change initiatives
- Travel to Savory Institute annual and global events with us, as a part of the Tallgrass Network delegation
- Enjoy Savory Journeys tours of Hubs worldwide.
Apply HOLISTIC MANAGEMENT in YOUR FAMILY, ORGANIZATION, BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY
Watch for opportunities to learn about these applications of Holistic Management in 2017! Follow us to receive notifications.