What if changing the story of what we eat and wear could change the story of our soil, water and air?
Worldwide, it’s time we transform anonymous supply chains into authentic regenerative value networks.
On Nov. 4, learn how our global grassroots initiative is doing just that, and how you can get involved.
- World Film Premiere in 4 Parts: Meat - Dairy - Leather - Wool
- Farmer-Rancher-Stakeholder Panels
- Live Global Event Feed & Comments by Allan Savory
- Local Food Lunch
We will address global scale-up issues including:
- How we are verifying ecology outcomes in agriculture worldwide
- How farmers and ranchers can be rewarded for regenerative practices
- How businesses can source regenerative products with confidence
- How consumers can know they are pulling the levers they want in the marketplace
- How investors and policymakers can accelerate new models for markets
- How we can all be free of the Monsanto’s -- direct from Farmers & Ranchers who have done it and sleep well at night!
Cost is $35. Volunteer opportunities are available in lieu of registration; please contact email@example.com with questions or for more info.